JUNE DEALS - Fracelated RF Skin Rejuvenation Needling on Full Face & Neck Only $299 All vouchers have a 6 Month Expiry from date of purchase.
For overall skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and total resurfacing to help diminish wrinkles.
Fracelated RF Resurfacing, also known as fractional radiofrequency, is a great combination of technology for skin plumping and tightening. It targets fine lines, big pores, loose skin, acne scarring, and stretch marks so that patients can work towards getting the flawless skin of their dreams.
We all want to have immaculate skin at all ages and not everyone wants to look stretched or overfilled, just natural because we want to age elegantly.
When you start to notice the signs of aging and are ready to address fine lines and wrinkles or if you have skin texture imperfections like acne scarring or age spots.
Fracelated RF Resurfacing is a great option for non-surgical treatments that address these issues with minimal downtime so you can get out to an event within one week.
Fracelated RF resurfacing targets:
- Overall improvement of skin texture with minimal downtime
- Acne scars and other scar reduction (see before and afters)
- Skin tightening
- Those who want to minimize their large or open pores
- Improving skin tone
- Improving pigmentation and sun damage
- Active acne
- Reducing spider veins
- Improving stretch marks
- Improving loose body skin especially after pregnancy
How does Fracelated RF Skin Resurfacing work?
The micro-needling creates clear micro channels into the superficial layers of the skin causing skin regeneration and collagen stimulation. The RF creates heat energy creating tissue remodeling and production of new collagen and elastin.
Our Fracelated RF resurfacing skin treatment device also uses a red LED for skin rejuvenation and healing and blue light for bacteria-fighting depending on your individual skin concern.
The patient will arrive at their appointment time and receive a numbing cream application, and then their face will be cleansed and the treatment itself will take 30-45 minutes depending on the area.
Which areas can be treated?
Any skin of the face and body can be treated. The most popular areas are the face, neck, decolletage, hands, stomach, or hips, breasts and inner thighs.
How do I look after a treatment? What is the recovery time?
You will look red and sometimes swollen after your treatment. How you look after your treatment will be determined by which settings we use, which we can discuss with you at your appointment so that you can make sure we fit the treatment to your available downtime.
With a light l treatment upon request, you will be red for an hour or so and then the redness will subside allowing for limited downtime which is good for people preparing for events.
The clear microchannels created by the Fracelated RF Resurfacing treatment will take 4 - 6 hours to close whilst your body's natural defense against the environment sets in.
We ask that you take it easy for the following 48 hours and limit any physical activity or non-sterile environments to allow the skin time to heal and rejuvenate.
When will I see results with fractional RF?
Patients often describe plumpness or a glow to their skin from the first day, but at 2 weeks the results may start to show and will increase over the next 3 months as the collagen and elastin stimulation occurs.
Can it be used on darker skin tones?
Most skin types can be treated including tanned skin and darker skin ie from Fitzpatrick I-VI.
How many treatments do I need?
We recommend a package of 3 treatments after that maintenance could be as often as you like, but a minimum of two to three-yearly is advised.
The Fine Print
• All clients old and new welcome
• Purchase up to 3 coupons
• Sessions/visits valid for the same person only
• Late appointments will shorten appointment times, and treatment may be forfeited if over 10 minutes late.
• Sessions on the same area must occur at least 4 - 6 weeks apart
• 2- 3 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary for each person
• Visits not transferable to others
• Results will vary for each person
• Consent forms and baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding the treatment, please contact your GP prior to purchase to discuss your suitability for treatment.
How to Redeem
• Offer valid for 6 months after purchase
• Email to book: Info@evegarrett.com.au
• Phone to book: 02 9386 9273
• Book online: https://www.makeonlinebooking.com/location/83648/beauty-appointment
6 months expiry from date of purchase. The cancellation, refund, and late policy applies to all bookings find out more at https://www.evegarrett.com.au/terms-and-conditions
About Eve Garrett Beauty Therapy
Eve Garrett Beauty Therapy delivers Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing, HIFU Face Lifting, LipoGen HIFU Body Sculpting, RF, EMS Muscle Training & Fat Burning, and Fraceletated RF Skin Rejuvenation for the face and body.
Treatments are performed within our comfortable CovidSAFE location in Bondi Junction and we also offer a range of services that target nutrition, weight management, anti-aging and general wellness.